2009年2月8日星期日

Physical Activity Report


Physical Activity Report
In these terms, I had finished 20 hours physical activity.
8 hours physical activity in a club called "Roller-Blading" and others 2 hours went swimming with my family on Jan. 1st.

Physical activity is one of the most important part in our life.

There was a old sentence called "life lies in motion." From this sentence i think every can know how importance the physical activity to us. Our body need to do physical activities.

On Oct. 4th ,that was my first time went to this club called "Roller-Blading". And it also was my first time to tough one activity called "Roller- Blading". And I do not know I am suitable or this kinds of activity or not. When I just try on the special shoes I fell a little nervous, because it was hardly for me to stand at that time. And then the teacher came and told what can I do for stand run by this kind of special shoes.(two hours on Saturday afternoon)
On Oct. 11th I went there again ,and at this time i know how to stand and run quickly by this special shoes. Time flies, time to the end to Events. (two hours on Saturday afternoon)
On Oct. 18th there was nothing special happened, and there is no special harvest. (two hours on Saturday afternoon)
On Oct. 24th I still went there to exercise myself. (two hours on Saturday afternoon)
And then I did not went there any more at that term.
I was planning to continue to study the next term.
On Jan. 1st I went to WuTai mountain swimming pool with my father and mother.

One of the biggest hobbies of me is swimming. Very comfortable in the water swimming, I always can easily float in the water. Or, sometimes, I could potentially swim underwater. And shallow pool compared to me to be more like deep pools, because there is less and the buoyancy of water, and can greatly reduce the consumption of me. (about two hours in the afternoon. )
After that I finished others 10 hours swimming for Physical Activity .

没有评论: